The Oregon Center for Career Development is the very early stages of exploring changes to the Combo path at Step 9.5 and 10 of the Oregon Registry. As part of the process, we are seeking feedback from a variety of partners, programs and individuals.
As Coordinator of the Registry, I anticipate that it may be a year and more likely 18+ months before we would be ready to roll out any possibilities of changes to the combo path of the Oregon Registry Steps Step 9.5 and 10. Actions before decisions are made include:
· receive statewide feedback from various partners and professionals which we are just starting (3-6 month),
· take feedback and seek recommendations from the Qualifications, Credentials and Pathways Committee (QCP) and draft proposed changes (2-4 months)
· take QCP Committee recommendations to the Professional Development Committee (2-4 months). A vote occurs at the Professional Development Committee. If approved then,
· implementation occurs with a minimum of a 6-month lead time to prepare individuals for changes.
Please feel free to request information or offer feedback to Ingrid Anderson, Coordinator of the Oregon Registry at email@example.com. Feedback will be brought forward to the Qualifications, Credentials and Pathways Committee to be incorporated into the decision making process.
The Qualifications, Credentials and Pathways Committee meets:
· Oct. 20th, Dec. 15th, Feb. 23rd, April 20th, June 15th
Calls in options are available for those wishing to participate by phone. Meetings are held at the Oregon AEYC Offices in Gladstone from 9:30-12 noon.
Please cc your coments and connerns to the union firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add them to our comments too.