• Paused
    Check out the DUNS and EIDL Videos!

    Check out this short video (it's a fast and dirty walk through of how to first search to find out if you have a DUNS number -- if you have one, you will get an email within a few minutes -- and then either update (if needed) or if you don't have one you can start a new one). 88 Our short video: https://recordings.join.

    CF Child Care -- A Safety Plan for 2 Classrooms "how to" and Template

    Whether you don't have time or energy to "recreate the wheel" or you are struggling with getting approved .... this document is for you. A suggestion to help you get your submission to your licensing specialist and get it approved. Tweak it as you need to.
    Download: Safety Plan template for COVID.docx , Safety Plan template for COVID.pdf

    Member Login


    Not registered yet?
    Click Here to sign-up

    Forgot Your Login?
  • Download THESE Forms to Get Reimbursed for CPR and First Aid Courses
    Updated On: Apr 05, 2017

    Use these forms (must use both together) to get reimbursed for CPR and First Aid class regardless of WHO you received the training from. Simply print off both forms, complete them, enclose your training certificate and original paid receipt for the class and send to WOU using the address on the upper-right corner of the form titled "INVOICE." 

    This benefit comes from language in our contract between Oregon AFSCME (our child care union) and The State (DHS and OCC). You can use this benefit each time you (the license holder) take this class. It is available to ALL licensed family child care providers.

    It is through our collective voice that we are able to obtain and retain benefits such as these. 

  • AFSCME Local 132

    Copyright © 2020.
    All Rights Reserved.

    Powered By UnionActive

    563292 hits since Jun 06, 2008

  • Top of Page image