Work at your own pace and on your own schedule.
Anyone can view the sessions; however, to get a certificate for the hours, you must choose 1:
1. Be a union member of CCPT Local 132 or another AFSCME Local. You will need to provide documentation of your AFSCME membership if you are not a Local 132 member.
2. Be a member of another union (for example IBEW). You will need to provide documentation of your Union Membership in good standing. You may take the class you have chosen at half price.
4. You can use the Oregon Family Child Care Scholarship (link on left side of the page).
5. Send a check of $75.00 to CCPT Local 132 c/o Autumn David 1400 Tandem Ave NE Salem, OR 97301.
- You will not get a certificate until you have completed one of these options.
- To begin a training, email the trainer. Make the connection -- it's a critical step. Use the name of the training you are taking in the subject line. The name of the approved trainer(s) will be in the top line (near the title) for each training.
- There is NO time limit to completing a course. Take it at your pace. If you have questions or need help, contact the trainer.
- Want to complete a training with friends? Staff? Each person taking the training must choose 1 of the options for "payment" or they won't get a certificate.
- Don't need a certificate? No problem. They can watch with you. If everyone is wanting a certificate, you can turn in "group assignments" -- everyone must sign each assignment indicating that they have participated. (This is on the honor system.)
- Throughout the sessions, participants will be asked a series of questions that they must return the answers to via email. Groups are not allowed to answer these questions. These questions must be returned individually by email (don't have email? Use text). The purpose of this requirement is to provide documentation of participation by each individual. We will use these emails (texts) to verify participation and in the case of an audit by ORO/OCCD, we will use these to verify your certificate.